Archive for law of attraction
A vision board can be a physical or virtual (digital) board which you fill with pleasing images and affirmations. These images and affirmations represent your dreams and desires. The idea of a vision board is to keep you focusing on what it is you DO want (instead of what you don’t want). By means of the law of attraction these things will begin to attract into your experience.
To Create a Vision Board on Your Computer
If you spend many hours on your computer and would prefer to have your vision board right there with you, you may choose to create an electronic Vision Board. You can create a simple one by “copy and pasting” images on to a word document or power point presentation.
But if you really want to gear things up, you may opt for the more fun and convenient method and go for Vision Board Software. This simple to use software helps you create a very effective and beautiful Vision Board which I’m sure you’ll love!
Create Your Own Virtual Vision Board
or, why not create an entire Vision Movie?
Check out Mind Movies to find out how.
To Create a physical Vision Board
What You will Need
- cork board/ magnet board/ large piece of cardboard or paper
- pictures – cut out from magazines, or printed from your computer.
- glue or coins to put the pictures up.
- a fun and positive mood!
Let the Fun Begin! The Steps:
- Decide if you want to create a vision board for a specific area of your life, or a general one.
- Find pictures that represent your goal manifesting. This can be magazine cut outs, internet images printed out or photographs.
- Make a list of positive affirmations which correspond with your chosen goals.
- Add these affirmations to your pictures, by writing them or printing from your computer.
- Now arrange your pictures and affirmations on your boards. Have fun with this step. Make the board look as attractive to you as possible.
- Place your new Vision Board in a place you will see it often.
- Make a habit of looking at your Vision Board as often as you can. When focusing on the images and affirmations, try to emerge yourself in thefeeling of appreciation for already having them. If that is too unbelievable for you at this point, focus on the thought that it is on it’s way to you,and feel happy just knowing that.
Tips for Vision Board Success
- You may change the vision board as often as you like, replacing the things which have manifested with new desires.
- Make sure there are no unwanted items on your board, because you will be seeing those too, and by Law of Attraction, they too will be drawn closer to you.
- If you choose to place a picture of yourself, make sure it is one in which you were happy and healthy.
Now go have some Fun!